SAYMON 3.11.85 — 21.12.2022
New Features and Improvements
- Added new features to the password policies. You can now request a password change on first login, set a password lifetime and set a number of consecutive unique passwords
- Added password log
- Added favorites
- Added new
sourceType for Users using Keycloak authentication.
- Bumped up the Socket.IO version to
- Added a parent incident filter
- Added a new incident filter. You can now filter incidents by the parent entity.
- Fixed an incorrect behavior when trying to set an object's multiparent as an array with Create Object request
- Fixed an issue that led to an incorrect timestamp of an SNMP trap being recorded in the event log
- Fixed an incorrect response from the Create State request
- Fixed an issue where an incident would be returned by the Get All Incidents request despite all of its parent objects being deleted